Big Business Events on buying a golden key to being a millionaire

 

Big Business Events




OK perhaps not for me, but I was so disappointed and it kept reminding me of the old time share events we all used to attend.

 

I was sent an invite for a free business event and owning a publishing company this is normal.

 

What is not so normal is the hidden costs.

 

Parking in a hotel car park costs £10 for all day!

 

Did I have to pay? well no I hide the car in the delivery area where the event organizers also hide their cars.

 

The setting up staff were very rude when I was looking if there was a welcoming drink.

 

The hotel staff did feel sorry for me and did me a cup of tea.

 

The meeting was 9am to 5pm and with no drinks or snacks! 8 hours and no offer of refreshment!

 

If you wanted a biscuit or coffee you had to go out and buy it.


Now they did do a snack at lunch time with a special talk with the speakers … But only if you upgraded your ticket from free to VIP at a cost of about £27, still no refreshments just a snack and chat.

 

I had a bottle of water and drank that in my car.



One of the lecturers was good and we got to know a lot about his 10 sisters and polygamist father bringing gunmen to the house and his mother getting shot.

My wife tells me I am old fashioned as I found it odd for the speaker had naked feet in his shoes, with the aircon and rain it was not even that warm, yes, I did end up getting a coat from the car at lunch time.

 

Is this normal for a business event in Cheltenham, England?  

 

So was Social media entry level 1 helpful?


No ! very little on Social Media monetisation, apart from telling us to create a product page on Facebook and pay for links to send people to view it.


So Facebook has billions of people and all one is told is that you can create pathways with paid adds.


 

Nothing about just creating a group that covers the subject of what you are selling as you then have created an audience or the dangers of being thrown off facebook if you try to plug a product too many times.

 

For example I created and run a group of over 20,000 on the Cotswolds and I publish guide books to the Cotswolds so guess where I can advertise my books for free and the membership are interested.

 

Nothing about using Youtube to show off your products.


 

But Lots and Lots on if you purchase courses from them, you can make millions.

 

Sign up for a group chat costing over £500.

 

Or better still only 13 places left on the Golden key membership which I think starts at £3,000 but you have to join now as it is only for today.

 

As I said sounded so much like timeshare … 10 people have just joined so only 3 spaces left.

 


Then an hour later only one space left come on up not and collect your golden key to being a millionaire.

 

Did I join? No. Do people become millionaires using these courses, well could be they do, but if it worked so well than why are not those running these events using it to become rich.

 

A possibility is that one can make far more money by getting people to pay you to explain how to be rich.

 

As I said not for me, then again I didn’t buy time share either and they did offer me a free drink.        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antarctic Books

Lots of myths on Byrds Operation Highjump in Antarctica

UFO's in Antarctica

Germany in Antarctica During World War 2

The Terra Nova journals by Francis Davies Leading Shipwright RN ..Captain Scotts 1910 to 1913 Antarctic Expedition

The last days of ernest shackleton on the Quest isbn 9781901037210

New Books On Antarctica

Sea Chest from Shakleton's Endurance Expedition

Brexit: What Britain Wants, with Stephen Fry