Amy Mah Mistress of the Nightmare






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzt5M39nzAg&feature=youtu.be







Amy Mah Mistress of the Nightmare (www.fangsbite.com)






www.fangsbite.co.uk





Written and Created for Amy Mah, by Xeo Anastasi ‘Mechanical Alice’ of studio 'Wild Mage Media'
Words:
She walks at midnight looking for pray, no point in trying to run for I will never get away. She moves in the moonlight, such beauty and grace, everything I wanted until she gets a taste. Mistress of the nightmare why the hungry eyes a beauty so sublime, a monster in disguise. You will haunt me hunt me until you get my blood, my life forever yours and my eternal love.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea Chest from Shakleton's Endurance Expedition

UFO's in Antarctica

The last days of ernest shackleton on the Quest isbn 9781901037210

The Terra Nova journals by Francis Davies Leading Shipwright RN ..Captain Scotts 1910 to 1913 Antarctic Expedition

Antarctic Books

New Books On Antarctica

Ernest Shackleton for Christmas isbn: 9781873877913

Lots of myths on Byrds Operation Highjump in Antarctica

First book on Antarctica banned on social media and parts of the USA ! and I published it !

The Cotswolds: Spectacular Images Showing the Ever-changing Seasons